Benefit Vision: In order to attract and retain a quality workforce, DISTek strives to be innovative and unique in the services we provide both to customers and employees. This includes our benefits and perks offerings. As an employee owned company, realize and celebrate that our employees have diverse needs, and that this diversity requires flexible and individually directed support. Our priority is to offer benefits that can be tailored to the specific needs of each individual, whether they plan on retiring by age 50 to join the PGA Champions Tour, utilize their HAM Radio operator’s license to communicate during a two week vacation in the tropics, or decide to have 8 children by the age of 40.
In order to strengthen our vision; we must strive to provide the quality benefits to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
Health and Wellness
- Quality Medical, Dental and Vision PPO Insurance plan available to employees, spouses and dependants of employees
- 100% company paid Short and Long Term Disability
- 100% company paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Flex Spending Account Plan and Health Savings Accounts for health care and dependent care expenses
- Wellness program
Retirement and Savings
- 401(k) Company Sponsored Profit Sharing Plan with a variety of investment options
- DISTek is an employee owned company as evident through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts are also useful in budgeting your savings while using pre-taxed dollars to pay health and dependent care expenses
Paid Time Away
- 9+ days of paid holiday leave per calendar year
- Flexible PTO policy (portions of unused days can carry over to the next calendar year)
Staying on Top of Your Game
- Whether you are looking to achieve an advanced degree or just want take a course at a local community college, DISTek’s tuition reimbursement program is utilized by many employees
- Our employee focus groups offer a multitude of learning experiences starting with Orientation and On-The-Job training to Lunch and Learns as well as Cross Training Opportunities
- Treks to industry specific conferences and training seminars
Featured DISTek ExpertName:
Test Systems Engineering, Industrial Automation, Hydraulics, Electro-Hydraulic Control Systems, Reliability Engineering, Quality Engineering, Electronics, Mechanical Systems, Sensor Technologies, PAC's, PLC'sPast Experience
20+yrs as a Test Systems Engineer for various industries and Regional Reliability Laboratories Management for a Fortune 500 Company.DISTek Employee Since:
2006What I love about my job:
The broad range of project technologies that I get exposed to at DISTek call on and expand the technical strengths I've attained over my career. As technology grows, engineers are challenged with coming up with new ways to test their products. Designing the test solutions for these products is an extremely rewarding experience.Click HERE to become a DISTek EXPERT!